Blog Archive

Monday 14 March 2011

Making it happen

I went into town today with my batch of t shirts to see if I could get some stores to sell them, I chose 4 independent shops

times of grace - responded very well and informed me that they only sold t shirts by continental.
on the wall - positive response resulted in me gaining a potential full time client, he asked for more work and put in an order for 8 t-shirts to begin with.
ace - the man said no, then his shop assistant bought a t-shirt off me before I left the shop
paper scissor stone - gave me positive feedback informing me to get a better batch of t-shirts e.g continental, making a label, creating a look book and displaying a range of t-shirts to choose from.

Overall a positive trip, the next step is to sell stock to buy more t-shirts and expand on designs and sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment