Blog Archive

Thursday 3 March 2011

After I generated an alphabet of custom type using Helvetica Neue Bold Condensed as a skeleton I placed the letters together which were relevant to state 'UCLAN SNOWSPORTS'













It then dawned on me that in print will be in white and I should make the type bold after digitally generating it.










I chose to then stretch out UCLAN to make a strong piece and laid them out evenly.













Which is when I thought it would be an interesting concept to overlap the two and place a clear strike through of type around them.












I attempted to overlap them with UCLAN at the front but it didn't work.












I then thought I could neaten it up a little by condensing it further by making it a kind of badge.



No comments:

Post a Comment