Blog Archive

Friday 20 May 2011

I really want to find out who the designer is for these t's the colour and type are really interesting and I would like to see a better more focused photo/s of his/her work.
Four year strongs covers are really sick, the designs are really inspiring and educating, Two colour pantone is used in this image and it looks really good.






























Never lack imagination, this is an amazing idea and incorporates all sorts of elements, metal space sharks, water creatures in space, wizards, planets and magic, wowza.


On a more serious note, these illustrations are more detailed and have been layered so well, I want one of my t's to incorporate these factors and some possible symmetry + a lack of colours used black and red seems really cool.
I really need to know who did this album cover as it is one of the most humorous and amazing illustrations I have seen. The detail is unreal and the inspiration for imagination is uncanny Im going to email them and find out, hopefully they will have time to reply.
The colours in this are really interesting and are very aqua based, I like that idea.
molten sun like.
mutation of animals almost, siamese rhinos, crazy business.
This is un real and is one of my favourite designs, It is formed from basic paint strokes to build a much bigger image. It was beyond me how it was possible to design something like this until I really examined it and found that the blue backing is simple woodland, and the artist most likely got a image of trees and traced over it using different strokes such as this to get a bold effect, the majority of the back ground is black.

No comments:

Post a Comment