Blog Archive

Thursday 19 May 2011

Layout design and experimentation

From my research I drew out a lot of ideas I had towards the context book layout, I knew I wanted a square kind of format.


















A lot of the images have to much text for my liking, I would like my context book to have a strong sense of imagery as the main focus.









































After looking through al my ideas I looked at what priorities I needed and wanted for my book, I knew I wanted it to be square and very image based which was when I came up with this layout:
















I then worked out the contents of the book and where it would go and how it would be laid out.
















I then drew out the first idea of the lay out of how the book would look.



No comments:

Post a Comment