Blog Archive

Thursday 19 May 2011

Book ideas

There are a lot of different routes that could be taken for the context book, I like the idea of this kind of book with strong type, but it is not what I will take as I want my context book to be of a strong investigation upon illustration and experimentation.
















This is a lot more of an interesting idea for me as it is all image and is separated by half a folded page which looks pretty wicked.
















The layout of this piece is quite interesting although It seems as though it is upside down with the title pages at the top. It is an interesting concept of experimentation but I do not like it.















These images look a little lost but I do enjoy the idea that the type is not the main focus.

















This DPS works but I would only like to use something like this for an introduction to a book.

































No comments:

Post a Comment