Blog Archive

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tags

After the crit I was informed that I need to sort out a few areas with my tags. one of which was quite simply the type, it needed to be bigger and the copy right symbol smaller. Like so:








On the left is the original (s) and on the right (m) is the improved from a distance you can see that the writing is a lot more legible














This is the original in big









I was also told that I should mess around with the size icon, per haps make the type smaller and work with the layout.










I found that after having a play around, using a thinner type weight It looked a lot better than it did with the bold


















This is what the new improved cards look like




















With the set:














The next step is experimenting with print.

No comments:

Post a Comment