Blog Archive

Sunday 22 May 2011

And again

Although I loved my last theme it was a bit off the wall and lost relevance to what the brief was really about, which is snowsports, after feedback from the client I muddled around with a few ideas and came up with keeping the same frame and type but changing the images. At first two was not enough I felt and I didn't really fancy it looking like a pair of...



I incorporated the wolf just to see how it went but it seemed whatever the placing it just didn't really fit in. The wolf on the hood will work well although there is no need to overkill I feel.








It was at that point I thought about adding the UCLAN University logo in vector with the wolf which ended up looking more than lame.





Which is why I then deleted the wolf and it seemed to fit in a lot nicer.
perhaps the logo for the uni needs to go in the centre and a skier and border either side to thicken it out?




No comments:

Post a Comment