Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Type

As I stated earlier I was going to take a further investigation towards type and how it can/ would be used in the OOAL logo. I found that a basic typeface really would work for this, I chose to use plantagenet cherokee which offered a really nice complimenting effect to the appearance.

I played around with different locations until I found that using the whole name of the band really worked a lot better and was a lot more understandable. I chose to carryout further type as it felt as though something was missing and splitting up the words from out on a limb only left a odd justification which was not an appeasement towards the design I thought a cool way around this would be to add the year formed so it is understandable that they are a new fresh band.








No comments:

Post a Comment