Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 May 2011

The illustration imagery in which I am interested in is that of one which can be manipulated creatively, the unusual and the outgoing is the stuff I love.























I really like the idea of this style but I think that it will take far to long to complete in all honesty





















One of the roads I could take is to make a book of post cards holding the relevant information.





















Home made screen printing is quite literally. Awesome.
















Mumfords way of illustration and print is really impressive, I love how he makes the screens work with such a long range of colours used.





















Yet simple things are what I also find very effective.



































Incorporating type and image is a really interesting way of joining both elements and making them work along side one another rather than them both being separate pieces.








































Michael Hacker is a gifted illustrator with an interesting point of perspective on work and the meaning.






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment